Freehold Taos is an international cultural organization that seeks to provide a serene workspace (a two-room adobe casita with a bedroom, office, full bath and a kitchenette) and quiet, uninterrupted time for writers to practice their craft. Selective year-round residencies are open to writers and academics. Residencies are accepted all year. Freehold Taos is located on Ute Mountain Ranch -- a five-acre, Earthship hybrid ranch in the beautiful Sunshine Valley, 30 minutes north of Taos, New Mexico.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com the following materials to Anna Novakov, Director of Freehold Taos
- Your name, address, phone and email.
- A short bio (one-paragraph) and website address.
- Desired residency dates (one week minimum)
- Residency plans. A one-page description of your residency project.
- $35 application fee submitted through PayPal.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeholdtaos.org/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freehold_taos/